With the 2013 NBA Draft only three days away, Kyle Baillargeon has updated his mock draft.
Here is his updated mock:
1. Cleveland Cavaliers: Nerlens Noel, PF/C, Kentucky
No signs of a trade by Cleveland, so expect Noel to go No. 1 as we have all expected.
2. Orlando Magic: Ben McLemore, SG, Kansas
If the Magic trade Afflalo for Bledsoe, McLemore can slide in as the starting SG and the Magic will suddenly have their backcourt of the future.
3. Washington Wizards: Anthony Bennett, PF, UNLV
High upside and potential superstar ability for a team that can afford to wait.
4. Charlotte Bobcats: Alex Len, C, Maryland
Len gives the Bobcats the size that they desperately need.
5. Phoenix Suns: Otto Porter Jr., SF, Georgetown
Some consider Porter the best player in the draft. He'd be a great building block for the Suns.
6. New Orleans Pelicans: Victor Oladipo, SG, Indiana
Could instead go with Burke if the Pelicans feel Rivers isn't their man at the point.
7. Sacramento Kings: Cody Zeller, PF/C, Indiana
Fills a hole at PF for the Kings.
8. Detroit Pistons: Trey Burke, PG, Michigan
National Player of the Year will let the Pistons slide Knight to two-guard.
9. Minnesota Timberwolves: C.J. McCollum, SG, Lehigh
Excellent shooter from long range goes to a team that desperately needs it.
10. Portland Trail Blazers: Steven Adams, C, Pittsburgh
Great compliment to LaMarcus Aldridge's skills in the front court.
See rest of his first-round projection
More mocks: Kevin Hanson - Brendan Donahue - Mock Database